At the office of Scott Amer, Pediatric Dentist, we are always committed to your safety. The health of our patients is our top priority! We have implemented COVID-19 protocol to protect your health. It involves the following:
- We require all patients wear a mask when entering the office. You should wear your mask at all times except for when you are receiving treatment.
- We ask that you wait in your car until we call to let you know that you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available for you to use when you enter the office.
- We will ask each patient some screening questions concerning COVID-19.
- We will take each patient’s temperature upon arrival and have them gargle with one percent hydrogen peroxide.
- We will be allowing extra time between each appointment so we can properly disinfect between patients.
- We require that all patients practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least six feet.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or if anyone in your household has been sick in the past two weeks.
- The magazines, children’s toys and drinks have been removed from the waiting room as they can be difficult to regularly disinfect.
We look forward to caring for you, and we are happy to continue to promote your oral health. Please call our office today at 516-295-2000 to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Scott Amer, and learn more about safe dental care in Hewlett, New York.